TAT11 invites all interested individuals to submit oral and/or poster abstracts to share the most up-to-date research and review challenging and interesting cases from around the world. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Subjects That Will Be Addressed at TAT11
- Pre-clinical Studies and Experiences
- Clinical Experiences and Applications of Alpha Emitting Isotopes
- Nuclide Production/Supply
- Targeting and Delivery Systems (e.g. New chelation, nanocarriers, various internalization approach, etc.)
- Dosimetry & Instrumentation
- Quality and Regulatory Aspects (e.g. Handling of alpha emitters in clinics, dealing with waste, FDA approvals etc.)
- Related Topics
- Initial abstract submission deadline: September 13, 2018
- Author notification of abstract acceptance within four weeks of deadline
This year, the online abstract management system of TRIUMF called INDICO will be used for abstract submission and reviewing. Click here or on the buttons to access the system.
A registration for INDICO is required for all submitting authors. If you are already registered, use your existing login details.
- Length: Max 500 words (including the title, references and acknowledgments)
- Language: English
- No figures, schemes or tables will be published/printed. However, they can be uploaded for reviewing purposes.
- Additional guidelines will be available when you access the submission system.
- If you have any questions, please contact Valery Radchenko via firstname.lastname@example.org or Patrick Causey email@example.com.